I am a counselling psychologist based in Randpark Ridge.
I offer counselling to:
- individuals that would like to improve their quality of life
- individuals that would like to deal with more pressing matters which impact negatively on their family’s welfare
- individuals who have experienced traumatic events
- couples that would like to improve their relationship
- couples that feel they have a decision to make
- children having difficulty with adjustment and conduct
- parents facing difficulties in understanding the needs of their children
- athletes that would like to improve their performance
To achieve the goal of mental well-being and living a life of contentment, I work mostly using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. This is an outcome-based strategy that can be tailored to the needs of any individual to alleviate symptoms of depression, anxiety, trauma and other mental difficulties.
Having to decide whether one should see a psychologist can be a difficult decision. Even more difficult is the courage needed to face our emotional struggles. For this reason, if there are any concerns or questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will answer any questions you may have to help you understand the therapy process.